Easter Reminded Me of the Miracles That Are My Children

Greetings from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Things have been busy. I am still a working mom of three, working full time who is trying to make a difference. I do a lot of things and try to be present so that I can learn from them. I share them on this blog so that we can learn together. Below are some thoughts, hacks, and/or lessons that I have learned from navigating my world. Below is a tale of my road to becoming the mother of three. It was a road filled with joys and disappointments. However, I wouldn't giving nothing for my journey now. Here's to embracing every step of the journey, even the painful ones, and embracing the lessons learned along the way.

Parenting, the good, the bad, the disgusting!

Motherhood has been an amazing journey. However, it requires flexibility, patience and a good sense of humor.

The other morning I found the baby in the crib with her diaper off. There was a pile of poop on the mattress, some on her hands, and on her mouth. Can you say, YUCK! Anyway, while her mom thought it was gross, she thought it was too funny.

I am desperately searching for a moral to this story.

H-E-L-P!!!




Comments

Unknown said…
LMBO! I cannot think of any morals to this story - however, motherhood is a wonderful journey - and one day you will be able to look back on it and laugh! Enjoy girlie!