One Secret to a Working Mom's Success: Keep Standing

Me, standing in Barbados Those of us who live our lives out loud on the internet subject ourselves to scrutiny. Some comment, "Nobody's life is perfect. These posts must be fake," Those making those comments might even be close to us because they "know our business" and they whisper and gossip and say, "she's so fake".  To those who may read my blog and make such comments, (the trolls) know that I hear you, see you, and completely disagree. 

Beyonce, One Working Mom Who Rocked the Super Bowl (#SuperBowl47)

I celebrate working moms on this blog. And today Beyoncé is my favorite working mom. She rocked the halftime show at the Super Bowl. The first half was filled with explosive football and it was punctuated by Beyoncé’s performance.

I’ve been a Beyoncé fan for years. And I have never been prouder of B that I was this evening. She put all of the doubters who questioned her skills after the inauguration to shame. However, more than that, her performance was a triumph for all moms.

You Can Be A Mom and Be Hot!!!

 

Everyone knows that Beyoncé is gorgeous and talented. However she absolutely dominated the stage. She sang and danced in front of over 100 million people and showed no fear. And she looked hot doing it! She didn't look hot for a mom. She looked hot for anybody!



I know that she’s a professional and gets paid to do look good. I also know she’s rich and famous and probably had lots of help to get to this point. Still, I have to give her props. Her daughter is barely a year old. And she looks better than ever. She also moved like she never skipped a beat.  
So, I celebrate Beyoncé as a working mom today. And, I might just have a bit of a girl crush. I am also committed to "keeping it tight" so that if anybody is ever looking for an attorney to strut her stuff in some black leather hot pants, I'll be ready!!! :-)

If you missed the show, check it out here: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/0ap2000000135280/Beyonce-Super-Bowl-XLVII-halftime-performance
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

She put it down! Loved her performance. It was so nice to see Destiny's Child reunited for that brief moment. I hope they reunite more during her Mrs Carter tour coming up!