Skip to main content

Easter Reminded Me of the Miracles That Are My Children

Greetings from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Things have been busy. I am still a working mom of three, working full time who is trying to make a difference. I do a lot of things and try to be present so that I can learn from them. I share them on this blog so that we can learn together. Below are some thoughts, hacks, and/or lessons that I have learned from navigating my world. Below is a tale of my road to becoming the mother of three. It was a road filled with joys and disappointments. However, I wouldn't giving nothing for my journey now. Here's to embracing every step of the journey, even the painful ones, and embracing the lessons learned along the way.

A Peek Into the Life of a Mommy Blogger: Seeking More "Likes" on Facebook Page

For bloggers, social media influence is essential. We live to have our posts read. Indeed, I hope that my posts help to inspire other working moms and let them know that I am with them in the struggle.
 
For that reason, I have been steadily trying to increase my number of Facebook followers. I am close to passing a milestone, "600".  I'd be honored if you'd help me out. If you use Facebook, please stop by my page and click "like". I'll be eternally grateful!

Don't be shy. Feel freel to share this post with your friends! :-)

My facebook page is located at: http://www.facebook.com/chatonsworldpage
 
     
Chatonsworld Chaton Turner shared a Tweet with you:
     

 
 
 
Chaton Turner
@Chatonsworld
I only need 11 more "likes" to have 600 "likes" on my blog Facebook page. Perhaps today will be my lucky day?!... fb.me/MJvpNt2S
 
03:52 PM - 21 Jun 13
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't have a Twitter account yet?
Sign up today and follow Chaton Turner.

  Join Twitter  
 
 
     

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments