One Secret to a Working Mom's Success: Keep Standing

Me, standing in Barbados Those of us who live our lives out loud on the internet subject ourselves to scrutiny. Some comment, "Nobody's life is perfect. These posts must be fake," Those making those comments might even be close to us because they "know our business" and they whisper and gossip and say, "she's so fake".  To those who may read my blog and make such comments, (the trolls) know that I hear you, see you, and completely disagree. 

A Peek Into the Life of a Working Mom: My Appearance on PCNC Night Talk

As I mentioned in a previous post, tonight, I appeared on Night Talk, a talk show on the Pittsburgh Cable Network Channel. I was interviewed by Ellis Cannon.  We discussed the report the Pew Research Trust recently published stating that working moms are the primary breadwinners in 40% of American households.  We had a robust conversation. Ellis disclosed that he is the kind of husband who cleans the house and does laundry and I disclosed that I am failing at potty training.

All in all we had a grand time. I really hope to do it all again sometime soon. Here's hoping!
 

Me at WPXI


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments