Easter Reminded Me of the Miracles That Are My Children

Greetings from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Things have been busy. I am still a working mom of three, working full time who is trying to make a difference. I do a lot of things and try to be present so that I can learn from them. I share them on this blog so that we can learn together. Below are some thoughts, hacks, and/or lessons that I have learned from navigating my world. Below is a tale of my road to becoming the mother of three. It was a road filled with joys and disappointments. However, I wouldn't giving nothing for my journey now. Here's to embracing every step of the journey, even the painful ones, and embracing the lessons learned along the way.

Wordless Wednesday (not really)...

This is what it looks like when my husband takes photos... It was taken yesterday. I asked him to take it because I wanted him to capture a moment. I was wearing a pair of suede shorts that my mother wore in college. She handed these shorts down to me and I also wore them in college. And because I am a pack rat, frugal fashionista who believes in wearing vintage clothing, I still have the shorts and I wore them yesterday. I was also wearing them because I am a busy working mom whose husband put the majority of my fall/winter clothes into storage in April after we closed on a house that we haven't moved into yet...

While some of you may question why I was wearing a Friday outfit on a Tuesday and others may be questioning why an attorney would be wearing suede shorts to the office at all, I encourage you to focus on the real issue.  I was wearing shorts that I wore in college and I had a baby seven months ago. I was kind of pumped about it and I hope you are too! :-)

(My daughter is in the very blurry photo because she bombed me. Who knows perhaps she'll wear the shorts one day too!)


Comments