Easter Reminded Me of the Miracles That Are My Children

Greetings from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Things have been busy. I am still a working mom of three, working full time who is trying to make a difference. I do a lot of things and try to be present so that I can learn from them. I share them on this blog so that we can learn together. Below are some thoughts, hacks, and/or lessons that I have learned from navigating my world. Below is a tale of my road to becoming the mother of three. It was a road filled with joys and disappointments. However, I wouldn't giving nothing for my journey now. Here's to embracing every step of the journey, even the painful ones, and embracing the lessons learned along the way.

Upcoming Television Appearance: Why America Needs to Support Flex Time (#NightTalk)

I was fortunate enough to be asked to appear on "Night Talk" again to discuss flex time and "National Flex Day", which is on October 15th.

I'll be posting an article about why I believe that flex time is one way for working moms to "have it all" soon. This post is designed to inform you about the upcoming show. It will air live tonight. If you're in Pittsburgh, please tune in!

National Flex Day


In partnership with the Alliance for Work-Life Progress and FlexJobs, Working Mother Magazine asks companies to issue statements of support for the day and make arrangements for their employees to use flex that day Working Mother Magazine asks employees to post pictures of themselves using flex on our Working Mother Facebook page. Working Mother Magazine asks the government to support the day (assuming the federal government is back to work…). Find out more at workingmother.com/flex, pass it on, and flex!


Show Details:
Tune in to NIGHTTALKon Pittsburgh Cable News Channel (PCNC) on Tuesday (tonight) to hear me discuss these issues with Ellis Cannon. NIGHTTALK is live weeknights at 8 p.m. on PCNC, the cable arm of Pittsburgh’s NBC affiliate, WPXI-TV.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments